The following resources are for pack leaders to use for Cub Scout Recruitment. If you are interested in joining Scouting, please visit BeAScout.org to view units in your area.
National Marketing and Membership Hub: Pack and Den Recruiting
The Marketing and Membership Hub is a resource to help you serve more
youth in your area. From recruiting ideas to social media best
practices, the Hub provides a one-stop resource to discover, activate,
and improve your marketing and recruiting strategy.
PowerPoint presentation for packs: Welcome to Cub Scouting
This template provides the basic information for starting a new Pack or
providing information to new parents interested in joining an existing
pack. Note: Slide 5 requires a change to put in the Pack number; you may also want to modify the focus for your pack. Slide 18 has costs for joining that your unit will need to modify.
Scouting Fall Kickoff Presentation: Let's Build an Adventure: 2016 Cub Scout Recruitment & Lion Pilot Introduction
Build an Adventure Marketing
The Build an Adventure campaign, with its inviting, aspirational, and
fun imagery helps parents understand that Scouting makes the most of the
little time they have to impact the lives of their children, while
appealing to youth using fun, family, and friends. Use either of the following links for campaign resources.
National Recruitment Campaign: Build an Adventure
- BSA Brand Center: Build an Adventure
Build an Adventure Videos
The following videos are available for download from the BSA Brand Center.
- Scouting Construction Zone
- Scouting Testimonial - Michelle
- Lion Promotional Video
All Scouting Testimonial Videos
The resources and information handed out to pack leaders during the Scouting Fall Kickoff.
- Lion Pilot Unit Contract
- Pack Fall Recruitment Survey
- Unit Membership Plans - online resources
- Unit Membership Chairman Checklist - Running a Successful Recruitment Night
- Fall Recruiting Flyer Order Form
- Sample Flyer
- BeAScout.org Pin Updates - Enable potential scouts to find you
- Press Release Strategies
- Recruitment Night Sign-In Sheets
- 2016 Journey to Excellence form - Copy for unit reference. Due with rechartering in December.