Exploring provides exciting activities and one-on-one mentorship for youth looking to discover their future. Whether you’re a local organization looking to strengthen the community or a young person wanting to uncover the possibilities of your future, Exploring is a great place to start.
- Real-world career experiences: Exploring Clubs are for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. Exploring Posts are for 14-20 year olds.
- Delivered through partnerships with thousands of businesses, organizations, state, local and federal agencies
- Mentoring, internships, and community service
- Social and Career Networking opportunities
- Aligned to the 16 US Dept. of Ed career clusters
- Proven Leadership development program
Exploring's 5 Areas of Emphasis
- Career Opportunities
- Leadership Experience
- Life Skills
- Character Education
Visit Exploring.org to learn more
Click here for the Youth Exploring Application
Contact Van Anderson,
to learn about Exploring opportunities in the Mountaineer Area Council.
Upcoming Exploring Events:
Thursday, November 10, 2016: Aviation Explorer Post
Wednesday, November 16, 2016: Health Services Career Explorer Post