Scouts BSA and Cub Scout Unit Camping Weekends:
FUTURE CAMPMASTER CORPS WEEKENDS:
Friday, May 20 – Sunday, May 22, 2022
Summer Camp Service Days!
Help prepare Camp Mountaineer for summer 2022!
Trail improvement projects, painting projects,
Council Ring maintenance, campsite preparations and more!
Complete project lists will be provided.
FREE CAMPING AVAILABLE FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING!
GET YOUR CAMPSITE READY FOR SUMMER CAMP!
(Make your unit campsite reservation.
Unit accounts will be refunded following a successful day of participation in service!)
Friday, August 19 – Sunday, August 21, 2022
Trade-O-Ree and additional
Friday, November 11 – Sunday, November 13, 2022
Scoutsgiving Weekend/ Dutch Oven Cooking Contest
Camp Mountaineer Campmaster Corps weekends are open for reservations! Units are invited to join us at Camp Mountaineer for unit camping with Campmaster programs available on Saturday. The Trading Post will be open on Saturday as well!
- Unit check-in is Friday evening. Check-out is Sunday morning. Advanced reservations are required.
- Saturday program is available for those units with overnight weekend reservations. The program details will be communicated to unit leaders on Friday evening.
- Units are responsible for all weekend meals, as well as for appropriate adult leadership for the duration of the weekend.
- Units are responsible for providing their own tents. Adirondacks are available.
- Units must adhere to health and safety standards related to any programs being offered.
Make your unit reservations now online or by calling the Mountaineer Area Council at 304-366-3940. For Campmaster Corps weekends, standard campsite and cabin rates apply. Campsites range between $20 – $35 per night. Unit sleeping quarters are also available in select buildings at Camp Mountaineer. See reservation system for pricing.